37+/- Acres Wabasha County, MN
37 Acres +/-
A beautiful Wabasha county hobby farm with 37 acres. Featuring a roomy 1980’s ranch style home with many updates. The home has an attached and heated garage and other outbuildings for all your storage and hobby needs. 26 acres are in CRP contracts and paying $2,802 annually. Contract expires in 2020 and can either be re-enrolled or removed from the program and actively farmed.
Located near Kellogg, MN and only a short ¼ mile from Hwy 61, this property is set on a dead-end road. If your looking to live with total privacy surrounded by nature, yet be only minutes from a Winona or Wabasha give local Land Specialist, Dave Walch a call for more details 507-421-0474 or Dave@HPRAA.com
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Main floor utility room
- New ACL Furnace in 2018
- Family room 16x 26 with wood flooring
- New roof on home 2009
- Kitchen updated in 2008, includes granite counters
- New windows and siding 2008
- Picture perfect yard with planted trees, flowers and family sized garden with water nearby!
- 2005 32 x 60 shed/shop
- 2004 grainery, pole shed and more
- Outbuldings are show room perfect!
Address: 61852 157th Ave Kellogg, MN
Some photos taken on property may show neighboring properties.