138+/- Acres Winona County, MN
138 Acres +/-
Live Off-Site Auction – November 21st, 10AM – Call today for your Information packet!
Very private farm located between St. Charles, MN and I-90. Farm is set up for beef cattle or other grazing animals, with about 40 acres in pasture and 60 acres tillable. Some of the tillable could be converted to pastured acres. The property offers excellent whitetail and turkey hunting with 30 acres of rolling wooded oak hills. Ponds and a small creek are also located on the property.
- 1.5 story, 3 bedroom, 1 bath home. Very livable and tucked in a valley setting with most of the land above it.
- 40 x 45 garage/shop- with concrete with high doors.
- Very large barn/pole shed combo- with concrete for livestock and bale storage.
- Second pole shed for machinery or cattle
- 4 Silos – one of which is a Harvester
The property is located in the St. Charles city limits therefore it can be development land. It could be split with part of it developed and the rest keep for the farm. Many options!
Additional 80 acres available adjacent to this property.
Contact Land Specialist, Dave Walch 507-421-0474 or Dave@hpraa.com for private showings and more details.
This is a portion of a 326+/- acres to be auctioned off. Auction to be held at Moose Lodge 166 W 11th Street, St. Charles, MN